ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Empty

Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeTue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:50

Only found one HISS Scout there today. But supposedly the Cycle Armor is hitting other ROSSes too.

The HISS Scout suffers from the one glaring flaw that the Icecutter has: That being that it really doesnt look like it has sufficient space for an actual engine.

Don't even try to hook it up to one of the larger PoC HISSes. But that's a minor quibble since one can simply choose never to do it whatsoever and still have a decent vehicle.

Slimmer ARAH figures can fit in the drivers seat. It could really benefit from a canopy to protect the driver. Theres absolutely NO protection, Not even a roll cage.

Dont have the Cycle Armor yet. From the pics Ive seen of it, Im not really sold on the armor mode at all. Mainly because there would be no place for an engine for the bike in order for it to be used as armor. However, at face value, it looks badass if you use it just as a motorcyle.

So get out there and look!

Last edited by The Doc on Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 12:42

Grrrrr Michigan= No Ross
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 15:30

I checked mine today, they still had a couple spirits and QKs. No Scouts or cycle armor.
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 20:59

Well keep at it. They get shipments often throughout the week.

Another thing to note is that the HISS Scout's weapon CAN be removed and replaced with any other modular PoC vehicle weapon. Itll be mounted low and wouldnt clear the treads though.
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 21:35

For sure. I'll probably be back in there tomorrow. I hope to get 2 cycle armies and make a Centurions Jake Rockwell custom. This all remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeWed 8 Feb 2012 - 22:06

My big problem with the cycle armor is that in order for it to be armor, that would mean that theyre couldnt possibly be room for an engine for the motorcycle. You can run a vehicle without an engine.
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 0:00

Well mistah lives if you happen across a few of them I could surely use a set
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 0:22

If by any chance someone gets the HISS Scout and could part with the modular weapon from it, please contact me.

Also looking for any other modular PoC / 30th vehicle weapons.
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 0:24

The Doc wrote:
My big problem with the cycle armor is that in order for it to be armor, that would mean that theyre couldnt possibly be room for an engine for the motorcycle. You can run a vehicle without an engine.

True, but this is Joe science. I mean, case in point, the thunder machine has a jet turbine intake right next to the occupants.
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 0:27

If anyone has a Vamp antenna pleas be my friend! My dog ate mine upon arrival. Hey doc, if you want I can scoop up a whole one an send it your way if they show up. That work?
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 1:05

Perhaps, Ska. Make sure you take care of gijoe071681 needs first. It's only fair, he asked first. I have a ROSS

If you could figure out some custom vehicle to make with it, Id be happy to let you keep the base vehicle and driver. All I really need is the gun.

I believe my HISS Scout will function as a sniper vehicle. Since it doesnt look suitable for regular combat, it could be used as a precision long ranged vehicle, able to speedily get into position to fire and then scoot the Hell off. More hit and run geurilla tactics than open assault
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 7:03

I'm picking up what you're putting down. I'll keep an eye out for all parties involved! Besides, big gi knows I've got his back. We trade on the reg!
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeThu 9 Feb 2012 - 11:01

Yeah we do, he's currently holding some defiant parts for me LOL. Plus he's in line for a shiteload of shells if he wants em
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012 - 0:37

Well maybe Ill need one, who knows. Just keep me in mind.
Back to top Go down
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 22:00

Thanks for the heads up! I kinda dig the bike aror. It vaguely reminescent of an old Robotech toy from when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 5:05

No problemo.

Also, just so everyone who might care knows, the HISS Scout and Cycle Armor have also been sighted at Grocery Outlet as well.

And I can still use those HISS Scout guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!   Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check yo' ROSS! HISS Scout and Cycle Armor are OUT!!!
Page 1 of 1