ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Empty

PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 21:36

These days I usually only buy 25th/RoC/PoC if its a vehicle or the figure has gear I can use with my RAH

So I got myself the Dreadnok bike, and even though the handlebnars are too think for RAH Hands, you can at least make a passable display by putting the hams on top of them.

But let's face it. That bladepack is impractical at best.

So I took it apart and ditched the blade mechanisim and dremmeled away at it untill I could glue the top and bottom parts flatly together. I painted the headlight metallic silverand put a whote dot on it to mimic a reflection

Now its my Convention Zartans main ride

Tell me what you think

PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Video2900000-012

PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Video3000000-07

Last edited by The Doc on Wed 11 Jan 2012 - 1:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 21:38

I've gotten 2 bikes so far.

If they show up at TJ Maxx I will get a few more.
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 5:38

I love it, and would love to get my hands on one of these!
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 7:14

Sweet looking! I have to say though I have never found anything priced well at Ross. The last three times I went there I found ROC vehicles for $14.99. I thought they were supposed to be discounted there. Bah, either way, I do like the bike and it looks great with that version of Zartan. I have him as well and have been wondering what sort of vehicle would look best with him. This is it!
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 9:00

Cool! Unfortunately I bought it for full price at Walmart the second it was released! I like to sit two on it but the rider will get their legs chopped right off if you hit that blade release button! Nice find and really cool Zartan!
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 8:08

wizgillar wrote:
I do like the bike and it looks great with that version of Zartan. I have him as well and have been wondering what sort of vehicle would look best with him. This is it!

If you have a spare Comic Pack Zartan I suggest using his armor bits on Convention Zartsn. The Convention one has cvlear pads and it doesnt really work for him

I also gave him RoC Zartan's blades an a 25th Zartan pistol and knife. Plus an exrtra v1 Zartan backpack

I have been considering getting 2 more of those bikes to give to my Convention Buzzer and Ripper. Not too crazy about modding those blade packs two more times though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8   PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PoC Dreadnok bike at ROSS for $8
Page 1 of 1