ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Empty

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****

Go down 
+34
BLAMventurer
martin-montreal
Tim 121RVC
Matthew
Broken-walky
General Hawk
Morgardee
Dream
Alyosha
Grepdogg
latinjoe22
dinoviper
Charade
bgddyphil
Ronin
Mainframe
dantedmc37
wizgillar
Ripcord
ReCoiL
Faust
remster_9
DarkJedi
cyko
The Doc
burg
dominic.18
gijoe071681
Downtown
RAMBO
5h4rK
nerdsgetchicks
Dave
jaimanstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
altonkroobe

altonkroobe

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 19:53

Oh dear, just heard, well I wish you a speedy recovery SlayerDave, your customs are the best I've ever seen, if you have a medical marijuana card abuse the fuck out of it.
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug 2013 - 9:18

Hello good! I send this message to see if anyone has any news on the status of the figures, and if at the end are going to send or not .... because the truth, more than 1 year ago I'm waiting, I find it a great tragedy colleague's illness "SlayerDave" but ..... Do we know anything about it? if we have the figures promised?? Phytona and others??
Back to top Go down
Grepdogg

Grepdogg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014 - 21:24

I just wish that someone would at least make Pythona, can we get her uploaded to Shapeways?
Back to top Go down
dominic.18

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jan 2014 - 21:29

I agree. Pythona was one of the main ones i was interested in
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

Good Hello, I would like to know how the topic, since I'm still waiting to see if there are any "answer" on the subject of the figures, and that once the money page corresponding to the figures of "partner" Does anyone know something? or in the end it gives up!??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7