ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Empty

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****

Go down 
+34
BLAMventurer
martin-montreal
Tim 121RVC
Matthew
Broken-walky
General Hawk
Morgardee
Dream
Alyosha
Grepdogg
latinjoe22
dinoviper
Charade
bgddyphil
Ronin
Mainframe
dantedmc37
wizgillar
Ripcord
ReCoiL
Faust
remster_9
DarkJedi
cyko
The Doc
burg
dominic.18
gijoe071681
Downtown
RAMBO
5h4rK
nerdsgetchicks
Dave
jaimanstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Membership Paid in Full   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 20:14

Just paid $100 smackeroos. Paid the initial $12 two weeks ago. Now I can live soundly as a proud Full Member.... even though I won't get that free Big Lob Head. d'oh Sad
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011 - 23:21

Oh you will, read my post, i made it so the first 50 folks will get the head.

Dave
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
Alyosha

Alyosha

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 0:36

Everyone but me. Because I already HAS it. Dave, holler at me about that when you get the chance, as I have something your going to need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brokenarrowtoys.com
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 23:37

We can we expect the first figure and bonus items to go out?

I haven't seen/heard a timeframe. I know it takes awhile to get stuff ready.
Back to top Go down
Dream

Dream

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011 - 16:08

I'm all paid up an on board too mow. Always by the last second.
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 10:35

Wow. This sounds like a cool project. I need to spend more time on this board!

So, since I'm a nebiw here, does the 30% off go towards all Slayer Design studio stuff or just the ARAH stuff?

What's the figures look like? I've seen a predator arnold schwarzenegger looking figure. Is that what the figure is?
Back to top Go down
5h4rK

5h4rK

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 11:39

Morgardee wrote:
Wow. This sounds like a cool project. I need to spend more time on this board!

So, since I'm a nebiw here, does the 30% off go towards all Slayer Design studio stuff or just the ARAH stuff?

What's the figures look like? I've seen a predator arnold schwarzenegger looking figure. Is that what the figure is?

Hey Chrome King! ;-) Here's a link to the figures..

https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com/t437-on-the-workbench-summer-2011
Back to top Go down
5h4rK

5h4rK

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 11:44

..and here you can find all the infos about the subscription..

https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com/t337-announcement-club-subscription-bonus-figures

btw Morg, are you a vintage sculpt collector too? I think I already asked you the question at the last CJC but I don't remember the answer..LOL! 5h4rK is getting older... Sad
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 11:49

The 30% discount is just on the ARAH product, I believe. As the end of August approaches, each paid Member will get a special code to use.

And the Arnold type figure was just a head & torso combo kit. The exclusive figures for the first quarter can be seen in the On the Workbench thread.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 12:48

I am going to open the 30% off to all stock in the store as long as your paid member. Thats right 12.00 gets you 30% off, even with out getting the figures, thats all win IMO.

There are many parts that can be used on arah customs, so I figured why limit it.

Also our move into the doing studio is done, and we are now getting organized and unpacking, so if you have not seen me on now you know why.

Dave

Last edited by SlayerDave on Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 2:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
General Hawk

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 13:13

Paid in full a week or so ago, and really looking forward to getting these bad boys (and girl) in my hands!

Looking great!
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug 2011 - 14:02

Wuut awesome news! This deal is getting sweeter all the time.
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 14:57

All right. I'm in for $112.00

If I read this right I just paypal $112 to slayertoys08@gmail.com, correct?
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:02

You've got it! Welcome to the Club!!
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 15:53

You've got mail! Payment just sent.

Do we have a say in the colour they are cast in? I can never get my Cobra blue just right so I'm hoping the Cobra trooper I saw on Facebook will come in Cobra blue and IG sniper in black.
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:15

SlayerDave has said before that most of the time he'll shoot for a base color to compliment the figure. But that might just be dark for a dark figure (or light for light colored parts). Mixing plastic dye is much more difficult that mixing paint, so I doubt we'll see parts in "perfect match" colors.

That being said, the color of the first run of Big Lob heads was darn close to the Collector's Club figure's arms.
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:34

Since I just joined, will I still get the Big Lob head?
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:43

The free Big Lob head was extended to the first 50 memberships, and it looks like you're in. You'll need to wait on confirmation from SlayerDave to be sure, though.
Back to top Go down
Broken-walky

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Aug 2011 - 13:37

I've been keeping my eyes on this too
I want that big lob head!!!
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011 - 6:19

Does anyone know anything about the 30% off benefit on SDS product? There are some things on there I would like to get but I would really like to use the membership benefit to get the discount. Plus, I'd like to get an order in to coincide with the membership figures. There haven't been any updates in general for awhile so I am more than a little curious. Some of those new ARAH heads and torsos look like a target for my wallet.
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 6:32

wizgillar wrote:
Does anyone know anything about the 30% off benefit on SDS product? There are some things on there I would like to get but I would really like to use the membership benefit to get the discount. Plus, I'd like to get an order in to coincide with the membership figures. There haven't been any updates in general for awhile so I am more than a little curious. Some of those new ARAH heads and torsos look like a target for my wallet.

I'm with you brother. Still waiting for my promo code!
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Aug 2011 - 9:45

I'm waiting for confirmation that my payment was recieved, but I know these guys are busy getting us cool new toys, so I'm OK with that.
Back to top Go down
latinjoe22

latinjoe22

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011 - 18:40

Morgardee wrote:
I'm waiting for confirmation that my payment was recieved, but I know these guys are busy getting us cool new toys, so I'm OK with that.

So am I Smile
Back to top Go down
bgddyphil

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Aug 2011 - 20:25

this may have been mentioned before but when will the figs and heads and stufff be sent to us?

just wondering

phil
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Aug 2011 - 8:27

Well, I see the Slayer store has an update that the front page will be updated soon. Hopefully little old us will see an update here as well. I'm feeling a little itchy; especially now that the latest order phase is now over. Maybe I will be able to get in on the next one. In the meantime, picked up the new Skystriker; loving it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next