ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Empty

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****

Go down 
+34
BLAMventurer
martin-montreal
Tim 121RVC
Matthew
Broken-walky
General Hawk
Morgardee
Dream
Alyosha
Grepdogg
latinjoe22
dinoviper
Charade
bgddyphil
Ronin
Mainframe
dantedmc37
wizgillar
Ripcord
ReCoiL
Faust
remster_9
DarkJedi
cyko
The Doc
burg
dominic.18
gijoe071681
Downtown
RAMBO
5h4rK
nerdsgetchicks
Dave
jaimanstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011 - 12:30

I'm still a little confused about what to do next. I didn't want to pay for the whole year, so I paid for the $12 membership. When do I pay for the Pythona figure? Can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011 - 12:56

I'd anticipate ordering details for Pythona coming out when the figure's creation is complete. Sculpting is done, but I'm guessing she's probably having molds made right now.

Production has just kicked up at Slayer's Store; maybe this figure will be part of that process. Or it might get pushed into PreOrder 13.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011 - 20:29

Pythona can be paid for at the end of August. That is when te cut off is for the club, molds are being made for the first run of Pythona, and both snipers. I will put up a note by the end of august letting everybody know when payment for Pythona is needed.

The move for us, really took a lot out of us, and we have slayercon this month, so just a lot on the slayer plate at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
Charade

Charade

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011 - 21:52

Does that mean we'll be getting the bonus figures earlier into the subscription period? Sweet!

How soon would we have to tell you if we wanted multiples of a figure? I'll probably want 2-3 of each of the snipers.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Aug 2011 - 23:24

Yes the bonus figures will be produced at the same time as pythona. we are shooting for mid september to start shipping on pythona, bonus figures and Free big lob heads.
Back to top Go down
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011 - 9:15

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Tim 121RVC

Tim 121RVC

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 13:43

Charade wrote:

How soon would we have to tell you if we wanted multiples of a figure? I'll probably want 2-3 of each of the snipers.

I'd like to know this too.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 15:19

september 1st, we will ask everybody on the list if they want to purchase extras, so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 17:37

I sent my $112 a few weeks back but still don't see my name added to the paid membership list or see any new voting boards.

Did I do something wrong?
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 18:20

Morgardee wrote:
I sent my $112 a few weeks back but still don't see my name added to the paid membership list or see any new voting boards.

Did I do something wrong?

I doubt you did anything wrong. There haven't been any new polls for figures, updates on contests, etc., for some time now. My guess is that with Slayer's move to their new facility and all that it entailed, just about everything has been delayed temporarily as they play catch up. My hope is that it is indeed just a temporary set back as I WAS very enthusiastic a month or so ago when the contests, figure polls, general activity and such were in full swing. I'm looking forward to things picking up again as this is indeed a fun place with a lot of creative potential.
Back to top Go down
Charade

Charade

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011 - 20:12

I think you're right on that, wizgillar. Dave mentioned on another board that they don't have internet yet at the new location, and because it's for commercial use, it will take longer to install and get hooked up. So they may not be as quick to respond as they usually are.

Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 17:12

Dave is very busy ATM indeed, so we'll all have to wait for him and the crew to get fully settled in the new location. The move to the studio is taking most of his time!

Sorry it's a little frustrating for everyone, but it's all for the best Wink
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep 2011 - 15:55

We received an update a few weeks ago regarding the status of the figures we purchased (which I am grateful for and am excited as hell about the figures) but I am curious as to what the status is on a few other things. Such as the monthly "Army of One" contest, the Quarterly raffle, the 30% discount on Slayer items, voting as well as the monthly custom contests. Are these still things that are going to take place? I am just curious as we haven't heard anything about any of it for some time.
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Sep 2011 - 16:10

Most of those questions will be answered by SlayerDave, and he's getting everything back together after Hurricane Irene (lives on the East coast). The Club is still very much alive, September just might be delayed more than we all would like.
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 20:02

What about friends? I have already commented that the annual membership fee, the Club Arah, when you can confirm this SlayerDave friend for more details as I have sent a private message.

A greeting colleagues and I am truly excited to know that already form part of this big family, and that may have as unique pieces, phew! I have many new ideas and to make customs, with the annual figures.
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 11:52

What about friends? would be so kind as to tell me how it's all about the friend "SlayerDave"? I mention this because for more than 15 days I have paid subcripciĆ³n Club, and have not received any mail, nor do I have changed the status to VIP Partner or anything? Do we know anything? RAMBO friend, has told me some things that has put on Facebook, but as they use social networking, I would like to know if there is anything new since I'm a little worried, and honestly I have really wanted to enjoy the benefits of Club, and the figures they send to members.

A greeting and thanks in advance friends!
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 12:15

Communication is important between friends, and we're all friends here. I didn't know you had paid membership, so I have added you to the Q1 order list. Please send me a PM with your preference of Bonus Figure (Cobra or Iron Grenadier sniper).

If anyone has any questions or concerns about the Club, please PM jaimanstone or any Admin. Everyone has a different schedule, and we try to help each other.
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 13:00

Thank you friend, "Cyko" I understand perfectly, I've sent a private message with all the information about my subcripciĆ³n.

Anything that does not understand hasmela know, to see if we can solve the issue of shipping.
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011 - 16:44

If there are any members who have paid dues, either $12 or $112, and can not access the Club Hub forum section, please PM me so I can get your account upgraded. We'll be doing Q2 figure voting polls soon, and you'll need to have "Full Member" access.

Also, for everyone who has paid a full subscription, please PM me your Bonus Figure preference so I can update the order table. SlayerDave has posted an update that production is moving along, so everyone will need to clarify which figure they want.
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011 - 11:53

When the Q2 poll opens, do we get an email or do we just chck the web site and look for it?
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2011 - 13:45

Are you selling the Pythonas individually? And if so is it too late to order? I'd be interested in 2-3 of them price permitting
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2011 - 14:34

Twelve dollar subscription fee, 25 for the first pythona and I think 13 for each additional, however the mods will correct me if I', wrong
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 14:02

That's awesome thanks for the info. Where exactly do I sign up?
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011 - 14:03

Okay just read the thread again, got the info! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jan 2012 - 17:20

So I sent a PM weeks ago and never heard back. Is it still possible to order Pythona?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next