ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Empty

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****

Go down 
+34
BLAMventurer
martin-montreal
Tim 121RVC
Matthew
Broken-walky
General Hawk
Morgardee
Dream
Alyosha
Grepdogg
latinjoe22
dinoviper
Charade
bgddyphil
Ronin
Mainframe
dantedmc37
wizgillar
Ripcord
ReCoiL
Faust
remster_9
DarkJedi
cyko
The Doc
burg
dominic.18
gijoe071681
Downtown
RAMBO
5h4rK
nerdsgetchicks
Dave
jaimanstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mainframe

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 21:30

how would membership work for foreigners like me?

love the Pythona figure!
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 21:43

Just the same Mainframe, we just require Global Priority on all international orders to make sure they get there okay.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 21:50

jaimanstone wrote:
Just the same Mainframe, we just require Global Priority on all international orders to make sure they get there okay.

How much is Global Priority?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
Ronin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:28

Guys,

I love what you guys are doing here. This subscription idea is a great fan-based offering and I always like to support those.

The Pythona sculpt caught my attention. I look forward to the other figures too.

Just sent my payment in for the pre-paid subscription. Thanks again and wish your team every success.
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:29

Ronin wrote:
Guys,

I love what you guys are doing here. This subscription idea is a great fan-based offering and I always like to support those.

The Pythona sculpt caught my attention. I look forward to the other figures too.

Just sent my payment in for the pre-paid subscription. Thanks again and wish your team every success.

Glad to have you onboard Ronin!
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:14

Good to have you Ronin!

Rambo, you'll need to ask Dave.
Back to top Go down
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 21:58

Does the 'win one of everything' include the non ARAH items available on the site too?

Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 6 Jul 2011 - 23:34

No it is only for the arah stuff, and we have plenty coming for arah in slayer as well, so much more then you see now in the arah style section.
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
bgddyphil

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 9:00

payment sent in full!

hope you got it

phil
Back to top Go down
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 13:38

SlayerDave wrote:
No it is only for the arah stuff, and we have plenty coming for arah in slayer as well, so much more then you see now in the arah style section.

pale No That's too bad, there is some nice stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 7 Jul 2011 - 13:56

We may be doing a club style for the newer parts as well, lets see how this does first.
Back to top Go down
nerdsgetchicks

nerdsgetchicks

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 2:24

If we only paid the 12.00 to start, is each figure still 25 shipped? I am buying a house and closing in a week. Money is CRAZY tight!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 3:07

Yes you just wont be able to get the bonus figure.
Back to top Go down
Charade

Charade

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 14:26

Just sent my $112. Am I in time to still get the Big Lob head?

Back to top Go down
dinoviper

dinoviper

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 21:33

Payment has been sent... I am really happy to now be part of the Project: ARAH family:)
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 8 Jul 2011 - 21:39

newest paid members added to the list. If i used your real name, and you would prefer your screen name please just shoot me a pm.

Back to top Go down
latinjoe22

latinjoe22

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 2:01

Payment sent for my full subscription! Man, I'm very thrilled to see all the coolness of this project unfold before our very eyes!
Back to top Go down
Charade

Charade

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 2:33

jaimanstone wrote:
http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html

The above link has some excellent information. Also, Slayer Con will be held soon and the club will be filming painting demos.

An idea just occurred to me that I thought I would put out there.

Each figure released will be unpainted, but (I believe) the plan is to showcase a finished painted version as well.

I thought it would be interesting if, each quarter, a different painter handles each release, and he was filmed while working on it. The video can then be posted on the forum around the same time as the figures are shipped out. That will allow those of us who are still trying to hone our painting skills to see exactly how the experts do it.

By having a different painter every quarter, we can also see how different people approach difficult applications, such as painting eyes, adjusting skin tones, etc.

From my end as someone who's still relatively new in painting and customizing, watching different experts paint the same figures that I'm working on would be an incredible learning experience.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 10:01

That's one USEFUL idea Charade.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
Grepdogg

Grepdogg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 10:09

Great idea Charade!

I am excited about this and am gathering funds!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 10:41

Charade wrote:
jaimanstone wrote:
http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html

The above link has some excellent information. Also, Slayer Con will be held soon and the club will be filming painting demos.

An idea just occurred to me that I thought I would put out there.

Each figure released will be unpainted, but (I believe) the plan is to showcase a finished painted version as well.

I thought it would be interesting if, each quarter, a different painter handles each release, and he was filmed while working on it. The video can then be posted on the forum around the same time as the figures are shipped out. That will allow those of us who are still trying to hone our painting skills to see exactly how the experts do it.

By having a different painter every quarter, we can also see how different people approach difficult applications, such as painting eyes, adjusting skin tones, etc.

From my end as someone who's still relatively new in painting and customizing, watching different experts paint the same figures that I'm working on would be an incredible learning experience.

Just a thought.

This is a great idea, lets see if we can make this happen. Only bad thing is, it will take 2 people to film it, might be an issue for some, but lets see about working that out. Livevil is not to far from me and I could film him doing it.
Back to top Go down
Charade

Charade

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 11:00

SlayerDave wrote:

This is a great idea, lets see if we can make this happen. Only bad thing is, it will take 2 people to film it, might be an issue for some, but lets see about working that out. Livevil is not to far from me and I could film him doing it.

LOL! ^^^^^ sounds so dirty without context!!!

The good news is this will only have to be done 4 or 5 times a year. And if you get a big enough group of painters willing to be filmed, no one person will have to be inconvenienced more than once a year... Will still probably be a headache from your (the logistics) point of view. But very awesome for us end-users.

The painters might enjoy it too because it gets their names out there for selling customs, etc. I know there's a lot of talk on the boards from members on finding "professional" painters to do their figures....These can be like informercials for painters!

Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011 - 13:21

Very good idea. It'll be a little challenging to implement from a logistical point of view, but very, very interesting!
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 9:09

Excellent idea! I'm an ok painter but I think I'd rather pay a master like Livevil, Chad, Matt, or whoever else I think I heard talked about taking commissions. I waited too long to get Pythona and the rest of the gang to do a hack paint job on them.
Back to top Go down
dinoviper

dinoviper

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011 - 17:03

Same here I like to consider myself a good painter but I would prefer to pay someone who knows what they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next