ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Empty

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****

Go down 
+34
BLAMventurer
martin-montreal
Tim 121RVC
Matthew
Broken-walky
General Hawk
Morgardee
Dream
Alyosha
Grepdogg
latinjoe22
dinoviper
Charade
bgddyphil
Ronin
Mainframe
dantedmc37
wizgillar
Ripcord
ReCoiL
Faust
remster_9
DarkJedi
cyko
The Doc
burg
dominic.18
gijoe071681
Downtown
RAMBO
5h4rK
nerdsgetchicks
Dave
jaimanstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 0:53

So far most of the headsculpts seen to be solely 25th style an incompatible with RAH
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 0:56

Doc, look in the ARAH torso section. Those are all that's been produced up until now. We have a lot more coming, so stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 1:27

http://slayerdesignstudio.3dcartstores.com/ARAH-style-Product_c_46.html

that link should help, if you didnt already find it.
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 2:58

What does the Big Lob head look like? I haven't seen it anywhere...thanx.
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 3:14

I got a second Big Lob just to give him a better head. Right now Im using Bulletproof with a black version of his helmet.

Not a perfect solution but it beats the original. Plus Bulletproofs helmet sorta looks like a baseball helmet, with fits the character. I also equipped him with a Marauders grenade launcher, which is much better than the flimsy rubber one he originalle came with.
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 11:07

Here's a shot of the custom Big Lob head; it's a solid sculpt of the character. And turns an overpriced figure from recycled garbage to a gem. I've since painted his eyes and kneepads. The lower legs are Cross Hairs v3.
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 5167476679_b6ef8bdebb_z

Joining the Club at least at the minimum level would get you a sweet price on ARAH parts. Like the guys said, there's plenty more coming, and the quality has already been amazing!
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 12:20

Beautiful! I need to get my hands on a Big Lob body...
Back to top Go down
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 13:35

OK, that might just be a selling point right now...
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 15:56

Will the Big Lob head come painted and ready to be put on the club exclusive figure, or will it have to be modified to fit?

Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 16:24

No modification is necessary to fit Big Lob's head on that torso. All Slayer Design Studio parts are unpainted, but for an extra fee an artist can be arranged to paint your parts.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 16:34

Good news about the fit.
Maybe one of yall can reccomend a good painter for me, or just give me a good idea of what paints to use.
I am concerned about the quality of the paint, beacause every time I have tried to paint a figure, they get all goopy and the joints get all gummed up. I want the figures to look, but more importantly, feel like they came from Hasbro.
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 16:41

http://www.jinsaotomesdangeroustoys.com/guides.html

The above link has some excellent information. Also, Slayer Con will be held soon and the club will be filming painting demos.
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jun 2011 - 21:12

darthschroeder wrote:
Good news about the fit.
Maybe one of yall can reccomend a good painter for me, or just give me a good idea of what paints to use.
I am concerned about the quality of the paint, beacause every time I have tried to paint a figure, they get all goopy and the joints get all gummed up. I want the figures to look, but more importantly, feel like they came from Hasbro.
I believe that the problem is that the paints are oil based and they tend to goop. Try acrylics they might work better.
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jun 2011 - 15:25

Thank you for the advice about the acrylics. I will see about using them next time.
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jul 2011 - 8:03

Unfortunately this year I will be unable to pay the annual fee, and for work that I am outside of Spain, and I can not any bank management, given the circumstances of work I am doing.

So thanks to friend RAMBO, I'm more or less aware of everything, and in September when it is in my country, make the necessary arrangements to register for the club and already for next year 2012, the annual registration hare to and me with these quarterly figures, which will surely be great.

Regards and told friends, great website and forum
Back to top Go down
nerdsgetchicks

nerdsgetchicks

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jul 2011 - 4:43

Payment sent.
Back to top Go down
Ripcord

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul 2011 - 2:12

Here's a shot of my Big Lob with the new sculpt head:
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 5728106885_aca2a81195_z
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jul 2011 - 4:10

Great picture, very moody. And great job on that Big Lob.
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 2:33

How is the 30% off purchases at SDS figured? Say I find something I want and add it to cart, how would I get the discount?
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 2:56

Hold off till August 1st if you can and each member who paid there dues will be given there own discount code that will coincide with there IP address.

I know its a month away, but please hang in there for us.
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 3:03

No worries at all, Dave. Just curious. I was hoping to nab some of the current O-ring offerings but I can wait without issue. I am just amazed and very appreciative of the fact that you are going through the effort and trouble to offer O-ring figures and custom products like you do and am looking forward to all that the future has to offer from SDS. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 4 Jul 2011 - 22:58

Damn that Big Lob head looks great!
Back to top Go down
5h4rK

5h4rK

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 0:06

Ripcord wrote:
Here's a shot of my Big Lob with the new sculpt head:
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 5728106885_aca2a81195_z

Mmmm, way better indeed..LOL

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 11569-550x-big%20lob
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 9:03

Thanks for posting the comparison shot 5h4rk. With the Project ARAH head, Big Lob looks like a whole new figure!!

I MUST get me a Big Lob body... can anyone hook me up? :/
Back to top Go down
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jul 2011 - 18:07

Sent mine in.

Please put me down for a Cobra Sniper, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next