ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Empty

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****

Go down 
+34
BLAMventurer
martin-montreal
Tim 121RVC
Matthew
Broken-walky
General Hawk
Morgardee
Dream
Alyosha
Grepdogg
latinjoe22
dinoviper
Charade
bgddyphil
Ronin
Mainframe
dantedmc37
wizgillar
Ripcord
ReCoiL
Faust
remster_9
DarkJedi
cyko
The Doc
burg
dominic.18
gijoe071681
Downtown
RAMBO
5h4rK
nerdsgetchicks
Dave
jaimanstone
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jan 2012 - 20:23

i refer that question to Mr. Jaimanstone, although we haven't gotten them yet so possibly. If you need to PM try Jaimanstone, Cyko, or Slayerdave himself they usually get back to you pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
martin-montreal

martin-montreal

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jan 2012 - 19:31

Hey guys, do we know when the next poll will be up?

Martin
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012 - 16:02

The next poll would be nice but to be honest, I would like to actually have the first few figures in hand before we worry much about moving on to the next poll.
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012 - 22:25

Yeah me too, I know there has been a rubber problem and I have heard that things are progressing nicely but it has been a bit.......
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012 - 22:58

Hey fellas. We're still chasing the first three figures. Honestly, they've taken a lot longer than we anticipated. It's been very frustrating on our end and we appreciate the patience everyone has shown. Thank you again.

I am expecting that any day I will have an update to post with pictures.

Thank you!

Also, yes, you still can order a Pythona.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 4:24

To be honest finishing up the polls would be best, so we can better organize our time. There are times when something is sculpted and we mold it and it doesnt work once cast and it has to be retooled.

The arms have been giving us the biggest problem, each set has to be dremeled and the 2 part plastic rivet made to fit, very time consuming.

The product quality is most important to me. I can pump product out that is sub par all day long, but not how I want the club figures to be done.

We ran into some production problems, all have been corrected, a few parts needed a resculpt, and then a remold, while others just needed new molds.

All the excitement and wait will be worth the wild, from the sculpted pics shown, all that detail will be there. Doing 3 different figures at one time also a lil bit of a challenge, but again, they are coming, and for sure all figures from the first wave, pythona and the snipers will be out the door by the end of Feb/next month the end of the month. I am shipping figures to Jared and he will go down the list and start getting them out, He will also be able to show a full cast figure by next Friday, This will be one of each of the first 3 figures. Now that we have some hard dates, you will know what to expect.

Jared will show off the full figure next week, along with some pics of the molds and the molding process, stay tuned, we really have been working hard on this.

Dave
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012 - 21:01

Thank you very much for the update Dave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 15:40

So it sounds like we should be starting the next poll then?
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012 - 16:53

Yes, I'm working on it now.
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012 - 19:20

Appreciate you keeping us updated and I know you're busy but I'm still waiting for a response, have sent 3 messages (2 DM and 1 via email). Whenever you get the chance I was hoping to order some Pythonas. Thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012 - 3:36

Hey burg,

You can order a Pythona still for sure. The first post of this thread has all the details.

If you only want the Pythona it's $12.99 (for membership) plus $25.00 for the figure. You may paypal Dave at: slayertoys08@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
BLAMventurer

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:20

3rd quarter Poll?

Still can't access this. I just received the link through email. When I try to access it it says:

"Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

I am a paid member. Can halpz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blamventures.com
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb 2012 - 18:26

Cyko will get ya added so you can vote?
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
BLAMventurer

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Feb 2012 - 18:38

I am added - I have voted! Thank you Jenny Craig!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blamventures.com
Falcone

Falcone

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 7:33

I guess I am too late for the $112 subscription? To be able to get the bonus figures.
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2012 - 17:43

I just sent 49.99 via paypal for membership and 2 Pythona figures. How do I access the exclusive forums?
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2012 - 20:58

PM to cyko.
Back to top Go down
burg

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012 - 13:23

Thanks Rambo, PM sent and Cyko hooked me up!
Back to top Go down
Cobra La

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr 2012 - 5:32

Hey guys, I've been living under a rock for the last few months, and just recenty looked into the
OCS/Project ARAH. Is it too late to sign up for the subscription? Is it too late to get a Pythona figure?
Back to top Go down
nightforcecynic

nightforcecynic

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr 2012 - 18:41

Falcone wrote:
I guess I am too late for the $112 subscription? To be able to get the bonus figures.
that's what I want too. I don't care about Pythona but I need the rest of the figures, including the Cobra sniper. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobra La

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 2:29

Can anyone please tell me how to join this subscription or whether the subscription is even still available?
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012 - 10:11

I do believe you have to contact either Jaimanstone or Cyko here on the boards. As far as teh first fig and bonus fig I'm not sure. I think they are in production so I think it all depends how far into production they are. Hope that helps some.
Back to top Go down
altonkroobe

altonkroobe

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 17:14

How insanely late to the boat am I, do I have any chance in Hell of getting a Pythona figure if I join up for a membership in the next few days?
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 17:20

altonkroobe wrote:
How insanely late to the boat am I, do I have any chance in Hell of getting a Pythona figure if I join up for a membership in the next few days?

SAVE YOUR MONEY.
There are no production. Owner is offline and the administrator is MIA.
Back to top Go down
altonkroobe

altonkroobe

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2013 - 19:16

Well that sucks, any clue what happened? first I've heard about this and I've been all over the net the last few days looking at Pythona pictures, not a whisper about this on any of the message boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****   ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!**** - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next