ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Empty

Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Empty
PostSubject: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 10:46

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 10:47

Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Th_SAM_8242
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 17:32

Love the posing and terrain. That Claymore works damn well too. Makes me want to break out some of my Hiss tanks for some outdoor shots.
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:15

Thanks Wiz! The weathers great this week. Grab those tanks and get out there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wizgillar

wizgillar

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012 - 2:02

I will definitely be breaking mine out this weekend (I get a three-day!) I have 8 different versions of the Hiss; V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, Crimson V5, Crimson V1 and Hiss Scout. I would like to get them all themed like you have with your V3. Your figure choice and the custom Claymore are perfect.

My Crimson team is easy; 6 Crimson Guards, red uniformed Crimson Twins, 6 Imperial Guards, Crimson Baroness, Crimson CC, Crimson Command Chopper (spytroops) with three Wild Weasels for the flight crew, the Crimson Hiss V1 and V5, Crimson Hydra and 3 Inferno Bats.

I have two black Hisses; vintage and 25th. With that I will probably put my 12 Shadow Guards, Custom Shadow Guard CC, Custom Shadow Guard Twins, a black Little Bird with a Starto Viper as well as 8 black V2 Bats (internet exclusive ones).

I'm not sure about my H2 and H3 though. I have 12 of the GIJCC Range Vipers, 3 V1 Range Vipers and 5 Rock Vipers (the repainted Range Vipers). Maybe I will put those with the tanks but I also have 15 different versions of the V1 style Vipers that I could use as well. Not sure how I want to do all of that though.

The V4 and V5 (brown) however have me at a loss. I have a dozen or so gold and black Sand Vipers that may go well with them but I am undecided. Come to think of it, I also have 12 of the VvV Python Patrol Televipers, 2 VvV Python Patrol Vipers, PP Major Blood, PP Rock Viper and PP Heat Viper that may work too.

There's so much I could do as far as good photo shots go and I feel a bit inspired by your image. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012 - 3:48

Hey awesome man! Very Happy That's great to hear! Sounds like you've got the HISS crews covered!
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012 - 10:00

Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! SAM_8242
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012 - 10:00

That is a nice set up
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012 - 18:07

Thanks Ska! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012 - 22:37

Anytime man!
I've been a stranger here lately, not much Arah work happening. Missing parts for projects, not enough parts. You know. However I do have a couple vehicles in the works I'll be posting soonish.
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012 - 23:36

Nice I fell off for a little while too but I'm trying to go full steam from now on. At least post the action set up's that I do almost daily and give the members a little eye candy to check out. Very Happy Looking forward to seeing your vehicles! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
5h4rK

5h4rK

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012 - 20:56

dantedmc37 wrote:
At least post the action set up's that I do almost daily and give the members a little eye candy to check out. Very Happy

..and we appreciate it a lot! Thanks for doing this man!
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012 - 23:37

No sweat 5h4rK! Very Happy I'm happy to contribute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!   Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lt. Claymore and his troops scour the countryside searching for stinking traitors!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARAH Custom Exclusive Club :: Collections :: GI JOE-
Jump to: