ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
Customizers/Painters For Hire Empty

Customizers/Painters For Hire

Go down 
+7
Xander
The Doc
Morgardee
RAMBO
jaimanstone
LIVEVIL
cyko
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:27

With the figures nearing completion, a few members have asked if any customizers can help paint figures for them. We want to solicit all the artists out there that might be willing to help.

Please stop by the thread listed below and leave your name and skill level as well as the workload you might be able to handle (1 figure only, 2 per week, etc.).

We'll add everyone to a table and members can PM you for commissions.

Artist's Name
Experience
Time For Production
Contact
AsphaltVeteran1 weekPM
LIVEVILVeteran1 weekPM
XanderVeteran1 weekPM

Last edited by cyko on Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 14:41; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LIVEVIL

LIVEVIL

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:27

LIVEVIL

I can do 2 figures per week.

By the way, is there going to be a color picture or guide for what the bonus figures' colors will be or will it be up to each person what colors they want their figures to be painted? A guide could save a lot of frustration and aggravation...
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:29

Yes, we're planning to post that.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:40

What about the prices?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:42

I thought it best if the artist and member work the price out on their own. But if everyone is comfortable, we could add a "rough rate estimate" to the table.
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 20:15

I can paint (Joe Canuck exclusives anyone?) but would not feel comfortable adding my name to any lists until I've had a chance to have product in hand and done my own sample. So for now I'm not adding my name up yet. I wouldn't want to say I can do something and then offer up a crap product.
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 20:52

I might. Depends on how complex the paint job is supposed to be
Back to top Go down
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 21:57

I think a paint guide is a stellar idea! I'm good for two a week, but will go as high as four if its the same figure (i.e. army builders).

cyko wrote:
I thought it best if the artist and member work the price out on their own. But if everyone is comfortable, we could add a "rough rate estimate" to the table.

cyko wrote:

I have no objections to that. I think it would keep things on an even keel.
Back to top Go down
Asphalt

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012 - 22:38

If you know my work and like my style I would be happy to paint for you. Hit me up with a PM.

Asphalt's customs

Last edited by Asphalt on Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 9:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 5:06

Could I see a picture of what the painted figures are supposed to look like please?
Back to top Go down
cyko
Admin
cyko

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 14:43

The Doc wrote:
Could I see a picture of what the painted figures are supposed to look like please?
I'm pretty sure there will be a painting key/guide when the figure & artwork are released. But it might be a challenge to crank out a figure before they ship to the members.
Back to top Go down
martin-montreal

martin-montreal

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 16:26

cyko wrote:

We'll add everyone to a table and members can PM you for commissions.

Is it possible to add in this table, on their username, a link to their album to see their previous work?

And about the price, I can see it can be an issue, but I already know I won't paint them myself. So, I will ask a quote from each guy anyway. So you guys will have to answer the same question everytime: How much is it?

So, if you want to save time, it can be easier for everyone to just add price there. Price is not everything, but before getting a fig paint, I would like to know the cost... like everyone else.

Martin

Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 17:02

Parts are going to their owners and then to the Painter or will go from SDS to the painter?
In other words, what would be the process?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
Xander

Xander

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 20:58

RAMBO wrote:
Parts are going to their owners and then to the Painter or will go from SDS to the painter?

I would say from SDS to the Owner and then to the Painter. That way it is soley between the Owner and the Painter.
Back to top Go down
martin-montreal

martin-montreal

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 22:48

Xander wrote:
RAMBO wrote:

I would say from SDS to the Owner and then to the Painter. That way it is soley between the Owner and the Painter.

Yes but it increase shipping cost... and even more if you are an international buyer. Sad

Martin

Last edited by martin-montreal on Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 23:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
5h4rK

5h4rK

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012 - 23:10

Xander wrote:
RAMBO wrote:

^^This!
Back to top Go down
Dave
Admin
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012 - 2:08

Yes parts will go to the owner and then who ever you decide to work with to paint them is on you.

-dave
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Customizers/Painters For Hire   Customizers/Painters For Hire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Customizers/Painters For Hire
Page 1 of 1