ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
Wanted to update. Empty

Wanted to update.

Go down 
+9
bgddyphil
gijoe071681
cyko
keenan
wizgillar
RAMBO
LIVEVIL
DarkJedi
Dave
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave
Admin
Dave

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012 - 12:20

Its been a while since I posted, and I wanted to give an update to whats going on with me and the club.

For the last 2 years some of you might have been keeping up with the fact I had cancer, went into remission and it came back . This making everything in my life coming to a screaming halt.

That being said, I am way far behind on things. Couple that with some mold issues, its made you guys wait way to long for product.

I am all most done my treatment, few more weeks. I have started working again both my full time job and on this project.

I have decided I will not open slayer back up, I am only going to work project arah from here on out. There are plenty of guys doing the new format, one in which i sold slayer to the angelforge.

My plan is to just offer arah sculpts and concentrate on just those. I my true love is customizing, and my favorite format is arah orings.

I have pics of the completed Billy second figure for the club, I will post in the coming days. As for the snipers and pythonia Jared and I will get them out. I had opened a E-crater store for arah stuff, and that will also be active with in the next few weeks.

Guys I want to truly say, Sorry. I never meant for my personal life to effect the club, it has and i owe each and everyone of you an apology.

I am at the point health wise where I am not in as much pain , or as sick from treatment, damn radiation made my insides feel like they were exploding. It also effected my liver and kidneys, more so my liver. Long and short of things, the chemical I used to make parts, crystal clear 220, it had an reaction in my body, and aggravated the tumors behind my eyes. while it didnt cause the cancer, it has made it hard to treat it, and why its come back. These chemicals can be very toxic, this one CC220 is one I dont use anymore just cause of this fact.

My doctors have told me at this point they hve gotten everything they can, and we are now down to the the last few treatments. I cant go thru treatment again, so if this doesnt do it, the only other option is for them to take my right eye. My fingers are crossed and keeep thinking I am going to beat it, this time, and hopefully I walk away with my eyes and a clear bill of health.

Ok I rambled on there a bit much, but i wanted to post. Things will be , back on track very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://arah-old-school.forumotion.com
DarkJedi

DarkJedi

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012 - 13:08

Your health comes first.

That is the priority.

I don't know if this has been covered, but is the discount still available on the slayer stuff now that it has been sold off? There were a number of heads I was looking at after someone posted news about and adapter to put them on ARAH bodies.

Also, was there a board update? The thread titles are more vibrant and visually much better to see and some of the layouts at the top look different.
Back to top Go down
LIVEVIL

LIVEVIL

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012 - 17:17

Dave, glad to hear you are doing better and it goes without saying that we all hope for your speedy recovery and to finally be rid of cancer for good.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012 - 17:46

I'm glad to know you are on the way to recovery. I keep praying for you.
Can't wait to have you again here at Project ARAH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
wizgillar

wizgillar

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012 - 18:09

Thanks for the update, Dave. Best wishes and hope things work out for you.
Back to top Go down
keenan

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012 - 21:57

Glad to hear you're getting better. Stay the course, my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://keenansendofdays.blogspot.com/
cyko
Admin
cyko

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012 - 21:36

We're with you, Dave; stay strong! Focus your energy on your health. The custom toy stuff will come together. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help divide the labor.
Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012 - 22:17

Yes do feel better indeed. This is a rough battle and you need your strength. The toys are toys, your health is of the utmost importance.
Back to top Go down
bgddyphil

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 8:42

Yes Dave, absolutely take care of yourself, toys are not even secondary your health is of utmost importance!
Back to top Go down
Morgardee

Morgardee

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012 - 15:43

Thank you for the update Dave.

I have never known a more stand up guy in this hobby then yourself. It is my personal opinion that you are not in this for the money or the elevated status in the G.I.Joe world but do this purely out a desire to be a part of the G.I. Joe mythology.

Take as long as you need and get better.
Back to top Go down
nightforcecynic

nightforcecynic

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012 - 16:31

keep pushing on, Dave, it's good know you're on the road to better
Back to top Go down
nerdsgetchicks

nerdsgetchicks

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012 - 0:36

Concentrate on life....It is the most important thing. Toys are just toys. Like I said earlier, I am so damned sorry for being impatient and I am truly sorry. I wish you the best Dave. I can wait as long as needed bro.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012 - 23:22

Any news from you Dave?
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct 2012 - 20:24

Hello good friends! I wonder if they know something about the subject of "SlayerDave" the truth is that soon it will be one year since I enter money by the issue of being a "partner" of the Club, in any case I know if still gsutaría is the theme of figures in project is stopped or something, the truth is that I would like to raise a solution, and if in the worst case you can not do anything, because at least discuss it, because honestly , regardless of the problem greeting "SlayerDave" I would sit badly losing money because the economic situation is not to vote the money friends.

Yours truly and sincerely hope that SlayerDave this better and I hope you understand, I put this in very good faith without intention to create controversy, but also want you to understand my point of view, and I guess that the vast majority of people Club.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 12:21

Luis, no se sabe nada de Slayerdave desde Mayo. Lo mas probable es que luchando fuertemente contra el cancer.
Back to top Go down
ReCoiL

ReCoiL

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 12:27

¡Okey! muchas gracias por la info amigo "RAMBO" eres un crack!! anoche mismo te deje un mensaje por messenger, espero que lo hayas visto amigo, en fin a ver si coincidimos y hablamos un poco, ya que tengo muchas cosas que contarte.

Un saludo y espero que el colega SlayerDave este mejor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanted to update. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted to update.   Wanted to update. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted to update.
Page 1 of 1