ARAH Custom Exclusive Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFrontPageLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OSC Facebook Page
Latest topics
» Pythona Revival
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby gijoe071681 Thu 16 Mar 2017 - 16:05

» Nothing but tumbleweeds....
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby Faust Mon 10 Nov 2014 - 13:37

» Dreadnok: Zanya
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby Faust Thu 24 Jul 2014 - 10:15

» Update From Dave
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby martin-montreal Sun 8 Jun 2014 - 8:11

» Paint matching
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby cyko Sat 31 May 2014 - 23:33

» Dreadnok: Monkeywrench
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 5 May 2014 - 22:38

» Dreadnok: Road Pig
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Sun 4 May 2014 - 17:39

» ****OSC CLUB MEMBERSHIP AND SUBSCRIPTION NOW OPEN!****
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby ReCoiL Mon 17 Mar 2014 - 11:39

» Step 1- Adding sprues
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby Morgardee Sun 20 Oct 2013 - 10:52

» Dreadnok Siblings Zartan, Zandar and Zarana
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeby Stormavik Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:08

Gallery
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Empty

Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.

Go down 
+9
jaimanstone
DarkWynter
remster_9
5h4rK
ska_lives
Matthew
Stormavik
Tim 121RVC
RAMBO
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 16:00

Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. 5568365865_43e2446beb_z
Dreadnok Crusher (aka Road Warrior Animal)
After reading the filecard for Crusher I was extremely dissapointed with the actual figure.
The whole "stole Gnawgahyde's clothes" thing was just stupid. And then he "stole Road Pig's ones"
I did like his characterization though and set out to make a figure to reflect it and ended up with what you see. Here is his story.

The Road Warriors were also known as Legion of Doom at the WWF (now WWE).
============================================

Road Warrior Animal (Joe Laurinaitis) went into depression, alcoholism and bar fightings just after the dead of his all life partner in wrestling Road Warrior Hawk.

One night Animal arrived to this bar and there was Roadpig fighting like 50 dudes, he was growing tired and probably would have lost if Animal had not helped him. Roadpig invited Animal to join the Dreadnoks and Crusher was born. Nobody objected the new member.

Last edited by RAMBO on Sat 14 Jan 2012 - 21:28; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46234368@N06/
Tim 121RVC

Tim 121RVC

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 16:54

Wow, that's that wrestling guy, right? Very cool, do you have more pics of him?

Tim 121RVC
Back to top Go down
Stormavik

Stormavik

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 21:39

Very original and a definite improvement over the POS that Hasbro gave us. I really like the shoulder pads and I am also impressed by the detail that you pulled out of it. I would like to see additional pictures as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/calvinnason/SRB_Index.html
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011 - 23:39

Thank Tim. Thank you Stormavik. More pictures added.
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. 5569585337_ece97536b1_z
Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Road-Warrior-Animal-Joseph-Joe-Laurinaitis
Back to top Go down
Matthew

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:18

Pretty sharp. I'd rather it be Dreadnok Animal instead of Crusher though. LOD rules.
Back to top Go down
Stormavik

Stormavik

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011 - 22:03

Nice pictures. With the reference pic I can definitely see that you captured the look very well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/calvinnason/SRB_Index.html
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 2:51

Good stuff man, just good stuff. You have a knack for creating gems. I would also like to say that I am a fan of this new Road Warriors combo.
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 11:31

Thank you Tim, Stormavik and Ska. I apreciate your kind words.

Hawk is on the way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ska_lives

ska_lives

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 4 Apr 2011 - 12:42

NICE!
I think I tried to reply to this right after it was posted and forgot to hit the send button I hit preview..OOPS.
Back to top Go down
5h4rK

5h4rK

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 2:23

Very cool! It's nice to see the road Warriors as Dreadnok members!
Back to top Go down
remster_9
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011 - 5:17

WOW this custom looks incredible!! You captured the look perfectly.
Back to top Go down
DarkWynter
Admin
DarkWynter

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 16:56

Dreadnoks FTW!
Back to top Go down
jaimanstone
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 17:25

Wow. That is fantastic! And WWF love!
Back to top Go down
RAMBO

RAMBO

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 17:57

Thank you for your kind comments guys.

WWF in the 80s and 90s was the best.
Back to top Go down
dantedmc37
Admin
dantedmc37

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011 - 18:14

Yes it was! Great custom work and back story! All 80's/90's wrestlers should be made into Joes and Cobras!
Back to top Go down
Faust

Faust

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct 2011 - 16:13

That is a most outstanding custom. I am working on a new Crusher myself cause that convention one blew a bag o' weenies. Anyhoo, where did that bike that Crusher is riding come from?
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012 - 0:31

I pu Convention Crusher's head on a duplicate Donvention Roadpig body. (scraped off the chest tattoo)

I then put a spare General Mayhem's head (sans helmet) on Crushers body and made convention Gnawgahyde.

Back to top Go down
gijoe071681

gijoe071681

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012 - 12:05

The helmet comes general mayhem?
Back to top Go down
The Doc

The Doc

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012 - 13:08

It's glued on, originally. However I've heard some folks say that they've been able to pry it off.

I bought a scond Mayhem figure, and apparently the previous owner had done just that. It still stays on alright.

So the head went onto Crusher's body and Crusher's head went onto Roadpig. Will probably give him Comic Pack Thrasher's legs later. I gave him a Skiff Guard piuke from Star Wars and the nail gun from the PoC Dreadnok bike so he could have his own signature weapons.

By the way, Mayhem's helmet became the helmet for my Convention Sgt Major (Con IG body, Con Destro arms, Hot Seat's head.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.   Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreadnok ANIMAL. Clear pictures added.
Page 1 of 1